The Palgrave Brown Scholarship has been established by the Palgrave Brown Bursary Fund to provide funding for undergraduates from certain Eastern European countries who are in need of financial assistance.
|Level of study:||Undergraduate|
|Year of study:||New students|
|Subject:||All subjects in the course listing|
|Other criteria:||Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of financial need, and academic merit will also be taken into consideration. As this is a partial award, priority will be given to students for whom this scholarship will make the most difference in being able to afford studying at Oxford.|
What does it cover?
|Duration:||3 or 4 years depending on course length.|
|Value:||An annual grant of at least £12,158 towards living costs. Students undertaking a six-year medical degree would only receive funding for the first four years of the course.|
|Number:||One award will be available.|
How do I apply?
- You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2019, and be successful in gaining a place.
- Details on how to apply for a scholarship for 2020 entry will be made available on this page in January 2020.
- For 2020 entry applicants who apply by the 12 February 2020 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2020.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2020.
- Scholars will be expected to write an annual report about their academic and social activities, and achievements at the University.
- Receipt of the award in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Applicants should be aware that competition for the scheme is very high and the University does not have additional funding for those candidates who are not offered a scholarship.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.