|Please click on Scholarship Information http://en.ts-salzburg.at/locations/ith/admission-and-fees/scholarship-information/ for detailed information about scholarship.
|Procedures of Applying for ITH Scholarship:|
|1. Get information about ITH from an Austrian consulate or embassy. Visit the ITH Website.|
2. Download ITH application form by clicking here http://en.ts-salzburg.at/locations/ith/admission-and-fees/application/
Austrian embassies and consulates have this form as well.
|3. Application Process - all applications should be sent directly to the Institute. Submission deadline is the 1st of May of every year, which means the Institute has to receive the application by that date.|
|5. Confirmation - You would be informed about the result of your application by the end of June. If you were awarded a scholarship you will receive a letter of acceptance.|
|Tips for a successful scholarship application:|
|- Fill out the application form properly and legibly.
- Make sure you supply all the required information and attach the entire required documents.
- Send translated English or German documents if required.
- Include a working e-mail address, phone and fax numbers as your application might be abandoned if your e-mail address, phone and fax numbers are not good.
- Apply early. Late applications will not be processed.
- Provide all admission requirements (Read the ITH application form, and visa process carefully).
- Clarify any doubts with the ITH office and Austrian embassy/consulate (In written form: e-mail or regular mail).
- Show with facts why you should receive a scholarship (achievements, goals...).
|Only appropriate applications will be considered.|
a) Deadline for the submission of application form: May 1st of every year.*
b) Beginning of Courses: first day of October of the academic year.
c) Visa Application: You can start with the Visa application process right after receiving the letter of acceptance.
* Academic year: October to May
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: