LivinFrance Scholarship is a scholarship purposed for international students in mobility to France.
LivnFrance is aware of the difficulties that international students face studying in France, whether the complexity of administrative procedures or financial difficulties. Thereby, LivinFrance has decided to launch a scholarship intended to alleviate the costs.
Campus France Scholarship Program for international students - LivinFrance is available to undertake PhD, Masters level programs at France Universities.
Each laureate will receive a complete package worth €1,000 for their study stay in France.
- Personalized assistance in the search for accommodation and the preparation of their rental application
- Reservation fees of €595 on LivinFrance certified accommodation offered
- Each laureate will be offered the first 3 months of his or her LivinFrance travel/health insurance worth €170 from our partner Chapka.
- Each laureate will be offered the first 3 months of his housing insurance worth €50 with our partner Luko.
- A personalized support worth €200 will be offered to each winner concerning all his administrative procedures (CVEC, CAF, French health insurance, validation of the VISA and first application for a residence permit) and will be valid throughout his study stay.
Bachelor; Master; PhDNotes
All levels of higher education are accepted; applicants must have a minimum of a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) by 2022.
- Applications must be sent through the "LivinFrance 2022-2023 Scholarship Application" form.
- Applications sent by other means will not be considered and will be automatically rejected. Any incomplete application will be systematically rejected.
- ID document
- Annual transcript
- If the student is preselected for the 2nd round, he/she will be contacted to provide the following additional documents
- Certificate of registration or pre-registration 2022-2023
- Cover letter
- Transcripts from the last 3 years
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
- Short presentation video (optional)
- Prizes/awards received (optional)
- Any other document that may support the application
The selection of the grant holders is made by an independent jury composed of international mobility actors, whose composition will be communicated by July 12, 2022 at the latest by email to the pre-selected candidates and on the livin-france.com website.
The jury will have to follow a scoring system based on the following criteria to rate the applications
- Academic, economic and social situation
- Motivation of the student
- Relevance of the mobility project
- Quality of the academic file
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.