Chalmers University of Technology Adlerbert Study Scholarships
Five scholarships will be awarded in 2016 to students who are citizens of one of these countries. The scholarship comprises a full tuition fee waiver and is funded by the the Adlerbert Foundations.
Please observe that you do not need to and cannot select this scholarship in the scholarship application portal. As this opportunity became available after the scholarship application portal was published all scholarship applicants from the list of eligible nationalities who apply for scholarships using the link below will be considered.
Apply for the Master's programmes separately
- The Master's programmes application fee must have been paid (read more at University Admissions).
- All data entered in the scholarship application form at chalmers.se must be verifiable by the
- required documents received by University Admissions in Sweden (as part of the application procedure for Master's programmes.
- Only applicants fulfilling the eligibility requirements for the Master´s programmes applied for are considered for a scholarship.
Only scholarship receivers with a Master’s programme at Chalmers as their top priority (ranked as No 1 out of 4) can be guaranteed to keep a possible scholarship offer. This is due to the fact that a scholarship offered for a programme at lower priority will be withdrawn if the applicant is admitted to a higher priority with no scholarship offer or to another university. Applicants will be offered only one study place: If you are offered a place on a programme applied for with a higher ranking than Chalmers, the programme(s) applied for at Chalmers with lower ranking will be deleted.
Notification and mandatory confirmation requirement
- Scholarship notifications will be announced by Chalmers up until mid April.
- The scholarship receiver must confirm the offer by accepting the offered study place on University Admissions by the specified deadline. Make sure your acceptance is registerd correctly at your account.
- No separate confirmation is required but an early acceptance on University Admissions is appreciated.
- If no reply (confirmation of acceptance of offered study place) is registered on University Admissions the scholarship offer is revoked.