Chalmers University of Technology Adlerbert Study Scholarships
Five scholarships will be awarded in 2016 to students who are citizens of one of these countries - https://www.chalmers.se/en/education/fees-finance/Documents/Countries-Adlerbert-Study-Scholarships.pdf. The scholarship comprises a full tuition fee waiver and is funded by the the Adlerbert Foundations.
Please observe that you do not need to and cannot select this scholarship in the scholarship application portal. As this opportunity became available after the scholarship application portal was published all scholarship applicants from the list of eligible nationalities who apply for scholarships using the link below will be considered.
The selection is based on the applicants' relative academic excellence, which primarily includes weighted average grade but also home University´s stature (including position on global ranking lists) and priority order of the application for Chalmers Master´s Programmes.
Fields of Study:
Unrestricted, all of the current Engineering Master’s Programmes at Chalmers starting in 2016.
- Citizens of these following countries - https://www.chalmers.se/en/education/fees-finance/Documents/Countries-Adlerbert-Study-Scholarships.pdf
- 1st year Master's programme applicants
- Covers 100% of the tuition fee. (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
Deadline: 15 January 2016
The scholarship application portal is now open for the academic year 2016/17.
It is obligatory to submit an application for Chalmers Master's programmes at University Admissions - https://www.universityadmissions.se/intl/start prior to making a scholarship application. Only then will you be able to obtain your individual application number, which must be entered correctly in the scholarship application portal in order for us to obtain information about what Master's programmes you have applied to at Chalmers, etc. A personal link to the scholarship application form will be sent to you via email once you have submitted some key information via the link below.
Scholarship notifications will be announced by Chalmers from March until mid-April 2016.
Note! If you do not have all the necessary information at hand to complete all steps of the electronic application form, your scholarship application will not be considered.
- All scholarship applicants must make an application for the selected Master's programme/s on University Admissions - https://www.universityadmissions.se/intl/start prior to making a scholarship application. Your individual application number and your priority order (your choice of Master's programme/s) must be at hand when you start the (online) scholarship application. Please read the stipulated requirements for each of the scholarships - https://www.chalmers.se/en/education/fees-finance/Pages/scholarships.aspx thoroughly before submitting your application. All scholarship applicants are encouraged to apply for scholarships as soon as possible since this will greatly expedite the assessment process. There is, however, no correlation between how early an application is made and the likelihood of receiving a scholarship. Note that the electronic application form is used only to apply for scholarships awarded by Chalmers.
- The applicant may apply for multiple scholarships provided that the eligibility requirements are fullfilled. All submitted data must be verifiable against the required documents received by University Admissions in Sweden (as part of the application procedure for Master's programmes). The only exception is additional data* required by Chalmers when applying for the Sievert Larsson Scholarship (Thai citizens only).
- Scholarship applicants are encouraged to submit a letter of intent/motivation (item 9 on the required documents list). That is, the letter of intent submitted as a part of an applicants programme application will also be taken into consideration when assessing scholarship applicants.
Check the Required documents list at chalmers.se - https://www.chalmers.se/en/education/programmes/application-admission/required_documents/Pages/required%20documents.aspx
- Start the scholarship application process. Please fill in your name and email address
Chalmers Scholarship form (part 1/2) - https://www.chalmers.se/en/sections/news/scholarships
Once you have submitted the form (part 1/2) you will be sent a personal link to your unique scholarship form (part 2/2). Please note that, for administrative purposes, these links are sent out in batches manually, meaning that you will not receive an email directly after submitting the form (part 1/2). Depending on holidays, weekdays, etc. it may take a few days. For example, if you submit it on a Friday, it is likely that you will receive an email with your unique scholarship portal link on Monday, the following week.
Apply for the Master's programmes separately
- The Master's programmes application fee must have been paid (read more at University Admissions).
- All data entered in the scholarship application form at chalmers.se must be verifiable by the
- required documents received by University Admissions in Sweden (as part of the application procedure for Master's programmes.
- Only applicants fulfilling the eligibility requirements for the Master´s programmes applied for are considered for a scholarship.
Only scholarship receivers with a Master’s programme at Chalmers as their top priority (ranked as No 1 out of 4) can be guaranteed to keep a possible scholarship offer. This is due to the fact that a scholarship offered for a programme at lower priority will be withdrawn if the applicant is admitted to a higher priority with no scholarship offer or to another university. Applicants will be offered only one study place: If you are offered a place on a programme applied for with a higher ranking than Chalmers, the programme(s) applied for at Chalmers with lower ranking will be deleted.
More information regarding the application system and ranking order - https://www.universityadmissions.se/en/All-you-need-to-know1/Applying-for-studies/Application-process/
Notification and mandatory confirmation requirement
- Scholarship notifications will be announced by Chalmers up until mid April.
- The scholarship receiver must confirm the offer by accepting the offered study place on University Admissions by the specified deadline. Make sure your acceptance is registerd correctly at your account.
- No separate confirmation is required but an early acceptance on University Admissions is appreciated.
- If no reply (confirmation of acceptance of offered study place) is registered on University Admissions the scholarship offer is revoked.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: