Call for Applications for Academic Year 2018-2019
The James P. Grant School of Public Health (JPGSPH) at BRAC University in Dhaka, Bangladesh is accepting applications for TDR International Post Graduate Training Scheme Master of Public Health (MPH) Programme 2018-19 beginning in January 2018. Taught in English, the MPH Programme is a 12-month full-time programme which promotes problem-based experiential learning.
The scholarships are supported by TDR, the Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases based at the World Health Organization in Geneva, Switzerland, provides full scholarship.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Nationals who are residing in low- and middle income countries (data.worldbank.org/about/country-and-lending-groups) of WHO South-East Asia and West Pacific regions.
- Applicant should normally be under 35 years of age
- Applicant must meet the following BRAC University requirements
- Applicant must submit a statement of purpose and letter of recommendation from supervisor
- Bachelor and/or Masters degree(s) in social sciences including public health, medicine, nursing, midwifery, health sciences or equivalent disciplines
- Excellent academic track records with GPA 3.0 or above
- Proficiency in Mathematics and oral and written English
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Office and data analysis skill
The TDR scholarship covers:
- One return economy airfare between the home country of the student and Banglades;
- Tuition fees and a basic medical and accident insurance;
- Support for Summative Learning Project (SLP);
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.