WINSEM 2019 - CALL FOR APPLICATONS
EUROPEAN VALUES vs CENTRAL EUROPEAN REALITIES
Interdisciplinary elective course
Period: 25 February – 1 March 2019 (academic program from Monday to Friday).
12 Áldozat str. Győr, Hungary (Building of the Faculty of Law)
- The interdisciplinary intensive seminar offers a university course and a forum for students and young researchers.
Noted experts, lecturers and professors from different Central European universities help to discover and discuss legal, political, social, economic and EU-aspects concerning the fundamental values in Europe and in our region.
PANELS of discussions
- democratic procedures - elections, public opinion, political discourse;
- rule of law - division of powers, fundamental rights, judicial power;
- indentity - European and/or constitutional identity, sovereignty and EU membership;
- The seminar will include academic lectures + workshop opportunities with the active contribution of participants + off-campus events + cultural evenings.
Venue – official programme: Széchenyi István University, Faculty of Law and Political Sciences, Building “J”
- The Seminar is open for higher education students and PhD candidates as young researchers from any fields of legal, economic, media, communications, social or international studies from all over Europe.
- 20 places are provided for incoming students from abroad.
- The language of the Seminar is English.
- We present certificates on the participation and contributions.
- You can obtain 5 ECTS credit points.
The application shall include
- application form
- abstract in case you intend to present a paper/topic (not compulsory)
- letter of recommendation from a professor (not compulsory but recommended)
All documents should be sent via e-mail to
For more information click ''LINK TO ORIGINAL'' below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: