Are you looking for a short, intensive, stimulating, international, mind-opening executive course on corporate responsibility this summer? Join our 2017 Executive Summer course
The Executive Summer Course: Beyond CSR. Leadership for Social Innovation addresses professionals from private companies, NGOs, international organisations and the public sector who would like to:
- Understand the major aspects of CSR and how it contributes to institutions meeting global sustainability challenges and opportunities;
- Enhance their leadership skills to become innovative responsible leaders;
- Boost their company value.
Learn how to integrate CSR at the core of your organisation through a dynamic and interactive course combining lectures, group exercises, case studies and exchange with peers. Take advantage of the exclusive international networking opportunities Geneva has to offer in the sustainability area.
Beyond CSR: Leadership for Social Innovation
Participants from 2016 share their experience:
A Certificate of Attendance will be delivered by the University of Geneva to participants attending the Executive Summer Course. Participants who successfully complete the required examinations will receive a Certificate of Completion that represents 6 ECTS credits (European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System).
The Executive Summer Course: Beyond CSR. Leadership for Social Innovation is taught in English.
A recognised University degree or equivalent, or significant professional experience.
Registration and contact
To register, please download and fill in the registration form. Return it by email along with the following documents:
- Copy of your CV
- 150 word bio sketch
- Copies of your qualifications
- Copy of your identity document
- Passport or ID card photo in jpg format
- Covering letter explaining your motivation and your expectations.
CSR / GSEM Executive, Geneva School of Economics and Management
University of Geneva
Bd du Pont d’Arve 40 – CH 1211 Geneva 4
Tél: +41 (0)22 379 95 84