The nonprofit educational programme Altemus is pleased to announce a call for applications for its foundational 2-week leadership programme. This programme offers young people a unique opportunity to:
- Develop fundamental leadership skills and competencies
- Have a community service experience
- Receive one-on-one feedback and coaching
- Meet like-minded peers from around the world
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Young people eager to develop their fullest human and leadership potential. We especially encourage applications from young women and men who are active in their communities:
- working with vulnerable populations (for example, children, elderly, the sick, disabled, or mentally challenged, at-risk youth, migrants, indigenous);
- fighting corruption, discrimination, or poverty;
- promoting environmental protection – education; or,
- undertaking social innovation.
- A commitment to social justice issues
- An authentic and verifiable contribution to his/her community
- Integrity, openness, respect for others, adaptability
This programme is run at cost. Altemus staff and trainers donate their expertise and services. All educational materials, including psychometric and team role reports are provided free of charge to ALP participants.
Participants who are students pay no registration fee. Participants who are working pay a registration fee of 75€. An official receipt will be provided.
Food & Lodging
All participants are responsible for covering their own food and lodging during the programme. The amount is 45€/day.
Participants are to make and pay for their own travel arrangements.
A limited number of scholarships will be available to recognized refugee students in higher education institutions in the EU or to applicants from severely disadvantaged backgrounds. For more information write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorship applications: 1 February
All other applications: 15 March
Notification of selected participants: 30 March
Receipt of payment for food and lodging: April 15
Places are confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis to selected applicants.
HOW TO APPLY
Complete and submit the online application form. All applications will be confirmed.
If you are having difficulties or have no confirmation of receipt of your application,
please contact us at ALP2016@altemus.org