Scholarships for Doctoral Students
The University of Cyprus announces that accepts applications from registered PhD students for 33 scholarships. The scholarships are for one academic year (Fall and Spring Semester of the academic year 2017/2018).
These scholarships are addressed to the full time PhD students of the University of Cyprus who are already registered into courses. The scholarships are granted for one academic year and are not renewable. Those candidates who receive any other form of scholarship either from the University or from any other organization or who are employed at the University or to any other place are excluded from this scheme of scholarships.
Each applicant must submitt ELECTRONICALLY his/her application by uploading the application form, the CV, the degrees, other certificates, etc on the official website.
Before submitting your application please consult the Framework for Scholarships addressed to the PhD students of the University of Cyprus and be sure to include the following:
- Application form "Application for granting scholarships to doctoral students» (Greek/English application)
- Curriculum Vitae (in EuroPass format)
- Description of the proposed research (max 2 pages)
- All necessary documents and additional information (eg, copies of degrees, diplomas transcripts, etc.)
- The names of at least two evaluators that will provide reference letters (one letter of recommendation should be from the Research Supervisor of the candidate).
Note: The reference letters will be uploaded into the system by the evaluators. Last date for the submission of application is Friday 12 of May 2017 at 12 noon.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.