Organization of Turkic States Secretariat Office welcomes talented and motivated university/graduate students to join our internship programme, designed to advance your career and give you an opportunity to contribute to Organization’s mission. The main goal is to provide you with a quality learning experience. Our interns are expected to lend their expertise from various fields to our mission.
If you are interested in pursuing an internship with the Organization of Turkic States please fill out and submit online application form below. You will receive a follow-up e-mail within 2-3 weeks. The applications will be evaluated and the candidates will be notified by e-mail or telephone after the completion of the process and successful candidates will be interviewed prior to the final evaluation. Please note the deadline for the application is Sunday, 5 June 2022.
Who can apply for the internship?
- Citizens of the OTS Member States (Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkey, Uzbekistan) and Observer Countries (Hungary, Turkmenistan);
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s (3rd or final year), Master’s or a Ph.D. Programme; or within one year after graduation from a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. Programme on these specific areas: International Relations, International Law, Political Science, Economics.
- The age requirement is a maximum of 30 years old.
- Have an excellent command of English and (Official language(s) of a Member and Observer States is a plus)
What are the documents to be sent by the candidates applying for the internship in our institution?
- Resume (max 2 pages long)
- Letter of intent stating the expectations from the internship program including academic interests (max 1 page)
- A written sample in English (article/op-ed/assignment for university and etc. max 5-6 pages)
- Student certificate from the University
- Copy of a passport/identity card
- Criminal record
How long is the internship period?
- Internship period is 4 to 6 weeks
- Interns are expected to work five days a week (9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.) in the office of the Secretariat, carrying out the assigned tasks under the supervision of a staff member – the supervisor.
How to learn the outcome of the application?
- Successful candidates will be interviewed prior to the final evaluation
- The applications will be evaluated and the candidates will be notified by e-mail or telephone after the completion of the process
Weekly stipend will be provided by the OTS Secretariat.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.