Interested in a postgraduate study in South Africa? Then take the chance to apply for the Canon Collins Trust/RMTF Scholarships to study in South Africa starting in 2023. Canon Collins Trust in partnership with Ros Moger and Terry Furlong group invite applications for the postgraduate study in South Africa 2023.
Ros and Terry were inspirational London educationalists. Since 2001 friends and family have raised funds in their memory to award scholarships in their name. Applications are welcome form applicants from selected countries in Africa (See Eligibility Criteria).
Scholarship Worth: Varies (R20,000 to R100,000)
In addition to studying eligible programmes (see eligible areas of study below), to be considered for a scholarship under this programme you must:
- be a national of, or have refugee status in, one of the following countries: Angola, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Swaziland, Zambia
- be normally resident in one of the above countries
- be in possession of a good first degree (minimum second class, upper division or equivalent) or about to graduate in the year of application
- be studying or applying to study at a South African university
Eligible Areas of Study
In 2023, we will be making awards only to those studying in three areas:
- Justice, which includes Climate Justice, Law, Economics and Politics
- Education policy and practice
- Humanities, which includes Literature, History, Anthropology and the Arts
The scholarship will provide;
- Funding for up to a maximum of two years for Masters and three years for PhD.
- The value will range from R20,000 to R100,000 depending on student circumstances.
- Both full and part-time study are supported, distance learning programmes.
- Applicants are also automatically be considered for the Ros Moger Terry Furlong scholarship
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.