How can we create inspiring and inclusive cooperations that give voice to the marginalized (e.g. women, children, refugees, animals, trees, water). How can we stimulate our organisations to become an inspiring and impactful force in society? Uniquely combining three different angles – theology, public administration and communication – this course strengthens the impact of yourself and your organisation, by deepening drives, constructing valuable policy tools and training dialogues that connect and inspire.
The course is designed for anyone with a responsibility within social engaged organisations, especially public or non-profit. Board members, directors, coordinators, professionals, consultants and trainers. Working experience in these fields is needed in order to be able to reflect on your personal situation (me), the organisation (we) and the social context in which you want to have impact (us).
After this course you will be able to:
- Experience, explore and apply Appreciative Inquiry (AI) and other transformational dialogical tools to weave together our individual, collective and work stories.
- Articulate how disruptive experiences in our lives and or society can become a source of connection and inspiration.
- Translate our personal value system and ambitions into a professional and organisational/institutional context.
- Through creative approaches connect our personal inspiration to goals of our work setting.
- Understand and apply value creation and value based thinking into work strategy.
EUR 550: The fee includes the registration fees, course materials, access to library and IT facilities, coffee/tea, lunch, and a number of social activities.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.