The aim of the course is to provide students with a specialized knowledge of the functioning of the European banking market, with a special focus on strategic developments and bank performance in the eurozone countries. The stress will be placed on the consequences of the global financial crisis of 2007-2009, the post-crisis restructuring and the pandemic COVID-19 impact on the financial industry. A special focus will also be placed on the challenges coming from the FinTech industry. The course will analyze how the new competitive conditions influence bank strategies and business models.
Ewa Miklaszewska, Prof. of Economics and Finance
Chair of Banking Division
Andrzej Walitza, Adjunct Professor
Both working at College of Economics, Finance and Law, Cracow University of Economics.
- Advanced Bachelor
The course will be targeted at the students deeply interested in the complex structures and processes in the European banking and thinking about a future career in a financial institution.
After this course you are able to:
1. Understand the roles and functions of different types of banks and the structural features of the European banking.
2. Understand the trends and strategic challenges in contemporary banking.
3. Analyse tendencies and processes taking place in the European banking and evaluate bank performance.
EUR 600: The fee includes the registration fees, course materials, access to library and IT facilities, coffee/tea, lunch, and a number of social activities.
We offer several reduced fees:
- € 540 early bird discount- deadline 1 April 2022 (10%)
- € 510 partner + RU discount (15%)
- € 450 early bird + partner + RU discount (25%)
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.