HUB@GOETHE Mentorship Programme
HUB@GOETHE is an intensive mentorship programme for cultural and social start-ups, which takes entrepreneurs on a journey of developing the foundation of their companies. The programme is set in an open, dynamic and creative space at the Goethe-Institut South Africa: the LIBRARYGAMEBOX-HUB.
HUB@GOETHE is currently accepting applications for the next cohort! This call is open to all creatives, innovators, space makers, game changers and developers of all nationalities with projects centered on cultural and social impact. Candidates must be based in Johannesburg for the duration of the programme.
What to expect from HUB@GOETHE:
- Entrepreneur Support and Development – Including one-on-one and group mentorship, masterclasses, workshops, business coaching and strengths building by top business leaders and coaches in our ecosystem.
- Community management – Members will be part of a vast network of like-minded creative entrepreneurs ready to exchange ideas and collaborate on projects.
- Fully Equipped Work Space – Accessible 6 days a week with a boardroom table, a flat screen, lounge area and unlimited internet connection.
- GAMEBOX – Members are invited to make use of the analogue and digital games available in the Library
- Library – Members will have free Library membership providing access to diverse on and offline reading material.
- Only entrepreneurs running start-up ventures that are cultural or have a strong social dimension can apply.
- Your business should be in IDEATION and VALIDATION phase.
- Should have a turnover of less than R120 000 annually.
- Your business should be registered or formalised in some manner.
- Entrepreneurs must be above the age of 18 and eligible to work in the Republic of South Africa, should they not be citizens of the country.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: