Global Sport Management Graduate Program
- Former and current sport administrators or athletes. *Applicant and both parents of the applicant must be of non-Korean nationality
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (in any field)
- Sufficient command of both spoken and written English to take classes conducted entirely in English
- Potential and passion for sport management
- Physically and mentally able to successfully complete the program
- Sport administrators from countries recognized in the List of Official Development Assistance (ODA) Recipients provided by the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) who works for the government, National Olympic Committees, National Federations or any other sport organizations under the government
- Athletes from countries recognized in the List of ODA recipients provided by the DAC who have participated in major international sporting events (Olympics, Asian Games, World Championships) with recommendation from government sport organizations or National Olympic Committees
- Sport administrators from countries recognized in the List of ODA recipients provided by the DAC with recommendation from government sport organizations or National Olympic Committees
The following are the application and required documents to be submitted.
Please download the 2020 Admission Guideline and other necessary application forms (Forms 0 through 3) from this page.
Please read the 2020 Admission Guide (with detailed instructions on how to apply) carefully before you apply.
- Application Form (Form 1)
- Personal Statement and Study Plan (Form 2)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (Form 3) from your professors and/or employers
- Official Bachelor's (Undergraduate Studies) Transcript (in English)
- Official Bachelor's Certificate of Graduation (in English)
- A copy of the applicant's passport (or other official document indicating applicant's nationality)
- Copies of both parents’ passport (or other official documents indicating parents’ nationality)
- Official document indicating parent-child relationship between the applicant and his/her parents (Applicant’s Birth Certificate or Household Register proving the parent-child relationship)
- Proof of English Proficiency : A score report of a recognized English proficiency test (TOEFL iBT 80, IELTS 6.0, TEPS 551 (new TEPS 298) or higher), or any other official documents indicating proof of English proficiency (E.g. School profile/medium of instruction letter; if fully taught in English) (*) TOEFL ITP not acceptable.
- Curriculum Vitae (must clearly state current and/or previous position and affiliation)
- Certificate of Employment (Certificates from current and/or all previous jobs must be submitted)
- Supplementary Material (Awards, Scholarships, Proof of Language Proficiency except English, etc.) - Optional
- Explanatory Statement (if an applicant needs to provide additional documentary evidence for his/her eligibility for Admissions) - if applicable
- Checklist (Form 0)
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.