Research teams from local and foreign leading universities, research institutes and companies are invited to submit their proposals for the Faculty Research Funding Program implemented by Enterprise Incubator Foundation (EIF) with support of PMI Science. The main goal of the Program is to provide funding and systemic support to various research teams in the scientific directions mentioned below. Since 2018, 61 research teams from 19 research institutes and universities have already been able to benefit from the program and demonstrate immense progress in their research.
Research teams can apply to the Faculty Research Funding Program 2022 if their research and scientific project is related to the following areas։
- Materials science, sustainable materials, materials with magnetic properties
- Alternative non-electronic energy sources
- Heating and heat transfer technologies
- Neuroscience, sensorial experience, sensing technologies
- Aerosol science and technology
- Botanicals and Agronomy
- Toxicological methodologies
- Applied and experimental physics
- Industrial and systems engineering, electronic engineering, prototyping
- Mathematics, mathematical modeling, data science
- Analytical chemistry
The applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- Be a research team (3-5 members) representing a leading research institute or a university. Priority will be given to the teams, which engage young researchers. Minimum 1 student in a team.
- Propose a research project in the priority directions.
- The shortlisted teams will be invited to an interview to present their proposals. Unfortunately, because of the big number of applications, no feedback related to the quality of the proposal will be given to the candidates, which are not selected for the program.
In the frame of the program up to 15 selected research teams will receive a funding of around 7 mln AMD (including all taxes and other mandatory payments) for their research projects.
Additionally, teams will get an opportunity to participate in the exclusive community activities, as well as closely work with mentors and experts in the field.
How to apply?
Interested research teams should fill in the Online Application Form and attach the following documents:
- CVs of all team members
- Proof of support and availability of research equipment by the institution(s)
- Research project proposal according to the structure outlined in Annex 1.
- All documents in the application package should be submitted in English.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.