Tamil Nadu Youth Summit 2022 (May 22) will be a space for the youth in the society to voice their concerns and recommendations for a better and sustainable future. It’s meant for youth who are passionate enough to want to learn about social issues and want to work/are working on the same. If you’re a youth with a heart that leans toward the people and the planet, this is your space, this is your fight and this is your right.
- This is a non-partisan event
- Homophobia, xenophobia, sexism, racism, vulgarity, unparliamentary language and/or discrimination of any kind will immediately lead to disqualification
- This summit will be held online
- The selected participants will be notified by email
- Certificates will be provided if you attend all the hours
- Please make note that this online event will be recorded
- You will get a better understanding of the situations in Tamil Nadu, the Sustainable Development Goals and their progress in the Tamil Nadu Region.
- You will be able to network with youth across Tamil Nadu working on Social Issues.
- You will receive a certificate provided you’ve attended the whole summit.
- Your recommendations will reach local, regional and international stakeholders involved!
- Age: 18 – 30
- Living in/from Tamil Nadu
- Any youth working/wanting to better the society
- Eligible Regions: Tamil Nadu, India, any person living anywhere in the world who is from Tamil Nadu, any person living anywhere working on progress in Tamil Nadu.
For further information, please click the "LINK TO ORIGINAL" button below.