Melbourne Graduate Scholarship
This scholarship is available to high achieving students undertaking graduate study at the University of Melbourne.
No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
Full benefit details
25 - 100% fee remission
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia
- have applied for an eligible graduate coursework degree
- be commencing study at the University of Melbourne for the first time
- not be in receipt of any other tuition fee remission scholarship or sponsorship which, in combination with the Melbourne Graduate Scholarship, exceeds 100% of tuition fees
- not have received any other scholarship provided by the Australian Government in the last 2 years
Eligible graduate coursework degrees are:
- Any Master degree by coursework offered by the Melbourne Business School, Melbourne School of Design and Melbourne School of Engineering
- Master of Teaching offered by the Melbourne Graduate School of Education
- Executive Master of Arts, Master of Translation and Master of International Journalism offered by the Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Graduate Certificate of Public Administration offered by Melbourne School of Government
- Melbourne Law Masters offered by Melbourne Law School
Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of academic merit.
Applicable study areas
Architecture, building and planning; Commerce, economics and management; Education, teaching and training; Engineering; Historical, philosophical, political and social studies; Language, literature and cultural studies; Law, legal studies and criminology
Number of scholarships awarded
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.