The Office of the Higher Education Commission (OHEC), Ministry of Education, Thailand is pleased to announce 2019 DUO-Thailand Fellowship Programme
lJune 11, 2018 – September 28, 2018 (Local Time)
lApplications received after September 28, 2018 will not be considered.
Eligible universities for the DUO-Thailand should abide by the following obligations:
1. A Thai university and a European university should have an agreement at the institutional level whereby credits for study undertaken while on exchange are to be accepted by its partner institution.
2. The Thai and European universities already having an agreement with its partner institution will be given first priority. The institutions utilizing student exchange to pave the way for developing an agreement with its partner institution will be given second priority.
3. The Thai and European universities must permit their students to participate in an exchange all through the duration of the programme: 1 semester.
4. The Thai and European universities should be willing to receive DUO-Thailand exchange students from its partner institution and are expected to waive tuition fee for the exchange students.
5. One end of exchange is anchored to Thai
Duration and Funding
The Duration of the fellowships are standardized as follows:
- Maximum duration for application is 1 semester (4 months).
- The exchange should be completed within September 2019.
lThe Amount of the fellowships are standardized as follows:
-For Thai, the fellowship is up to 4,800 euro (1,200 euro/month for 4 months)
-For European, the fellowship is up to 3,200 euro(800 euro/month for 4 months)
The application form should be completed in English and be submitted together with the following documents:
1) An Official Letter nominating pair(s) of exchanges from Thai university (signed by the president or authorized person)
2) A copy of Cooperation Agreement between Thai and European universities
3) A completed Application Form
4) A copy of the Letter of Acceptance from Thai and European universities
5) A copy of the Record of DUO-Thailand Study Programme
6) A copy of Transcript/Study Record
7) A copy of the TOEFL, IELTS Test Result (For Thai Applicants)
Applicants for the DUO-Thailand should conform to the following regulations;
1) Applicants must apply through their respective institutions.
2) The application must be submitted through the Thai university to Office of the Higher Education Commission.
3) Application must be submitted in pair. (A Thai student going to ASEM member state in Europe and a European student coming to Thailand)
4) Each Thai university can nominate no more than three pairs of applicants. (One pair of candidate and two pairs of alternates listed in priority order.)
5) The Thai universities are required to submit the completed application forms and required documents in hard copy to Bureau of International Cooperation Strategy, 10th floor
Office of the Higher Education Commission
328 Si Ayutthaya Road, Ratchathewi, Bangkok, 10400, THAILAND
6) To be eligible for consideration, the application forms and required documents must be registered by post NO LATER THAN 28 September 2018.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.