College of Science and Engineering Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme
A tuition fee discount of 22% - or 28% if you achieve certain grades - is available to international students from eligible countries in Asia and Africa who apply for an undergraduate degree within one of the departments in our College of Science and Engineering, starting at Leicester in September 2017.
There is no need to apply for this scholarship. Eligible students will be automatically considered. If successful, you will be notified when final results are available.
- Physics and Astronomy
In order to receive the 28% discount, you should have one of the following. For queries regarding any qualifications not listed, please email email@example.com
Conditions of the award
- You must be classified as an international (non-EU) student for fee purposes.
- The fee discount will be calculated on the basis of the standard tuition fee for each year of your course. The discount will not be applied to a year spent abroad or on an industrial placement (these years have a greatly reduced fee anyway).
- In accordance with scholarship guidelines, students are allowed to hold only one University of Leicester scholarship, awarded either centrally or by a department. If you are awarded more than one scholarship, you will therefore receive only the higher value award.
- The scholarship is only valid for entry in September 2017.
- If you currently have a conditional offer of a place at the University, you will still need to fulfil any conditions stated on your offer letter.
- The scholarship is only available for campus-based courses.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: