African MBA Scholarship
- Level of study
- Postgraduate taught masters
- Subject area
- Overseas (Non-EU), Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Colombia, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Republic of the, Cote d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, The, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Type of Award
- External, University
- Deadline for applying
- None. Open all year.
The African MBA Scholarship is a full fees scholarship for full-time MBA applicants only and part funded by a private donor with a commitment to Africa and part by the University. The scholarship is be allocated on the basis of financial need, academic excellence, relevant experience and evidence of a commitment to the economic development of Africa.
Value of Award
The African MBA Scholarship is a full fees scholarship (£28,980 for 2020/21 entry), part funded by a private donor with a commitment to Africa and part by the University.
- The scholarship holder will be in financial need as determined by the University.
- The scholarship holder will be from the continent of Africa.
- The scholarship will be allocated on the basis of academic excellence, relevant experience and evidence of a commitment to the economic development of Africa.
- Scholarships apply to one-year, full-time MBA programmes only.՛
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.