The purpose of this program is to promote academic excellence by offering scholarships to foreign students who are citizens of an African or European country (other than France1) and are admitted to a master’s program at Université Laval.
This scholarship of $7,000 per year is renewable once, subject to compliance with the faculty’s criteria of excellence and upon the research director’s recommendation and faculty approval.
- At the deadline indicated below, must have submitted a complete application package3 at Université Laval in an eligible first master’s program and have been accepted in this program.
List of eligible programs
- You are a foreign student who is a citizen of an African or European country other than France.
- You graduated from a public university accredited by the ministry of higher education in your country of origin. For private institutions, eligibility is determined when the file is reviewed.
- You are registered full time for the two firt semesters in the program of study for which the scholarship was granted (winter 2015 and summer 2015).
Please note that master’s scholarships for international students will not be available for study programs followed exclusively outside Quebec.
Deadline and Submission Guidelines
There is no form to complete for master’s level scholarships. Recipients are selected using information from admission applications received by Université Laval. To be considered, candidates must submit a complete application for admission to the University no later than the deadline of the target semester.
- Admission for winter 2018 : September 15th, 2017
- Admission for summer 2017 : January 15th, 2017
- Admission for fall 2017 : February 1st, 2017
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: