Africa Scholars Program
Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, as part of its mission to foster relationships with developing countries, has developed a special program for students from the African continent. This program will enable students to study for postgraduate degree programs taught in English at UCSC's Milan, Piacenza and Cremona campuses.
Through the Cattolica Africa Program all accepted applicants will be offered tuition fee reductions (see the chart below). However, students will still be responsible for their own living expenses, hence the Cattolica Africa Program is NOT a program through which full scholarships can be obtained.
Students, either citizens or residents, of all African countries may apply for the Cattolica Africa Program, which is applicable only for the following degree programs taught in English.
Cattolica Africa Scholars Program
This program consists of seven 2-year MSc programs (Laurea Magistrale), all taught in English and commencing in September 2017. These programs are preparing for an academic and/or professional career. Graduates of MSc programs are also eligible to enter PhD programs at Italian universities.
- MSc in Banking and Finance (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Economics (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Management (Milan Campus)
- MSc in Global Business Management (Piacenza Campus)
- MSc in Agriculture and Food Economics (Cremona Campus)
- MSc in Healthcare Management - Laurea Magistrale in Management dei Servizi (Roma Campus)
- MSc in Methods and Topics in Arts Management - Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Gestione dei Beni Culturali e dello Spettacolo (Milan Campus)
Students should expect to cover a minimum of €850 per month for rent and food. Living costs in Piacenza and Cremona are approximately €200 per month lower than in Milan and in Rome.
The tuition fees (after tuition fee reduction) are as follows:
- Published Tuition: €8,540
- Tuition fee reduction: €5540 per year
- Tuition to be paid: €3000 per year
Admission requirements for all graduate Degree programs include:
- Completion of at least a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university (2nd class upper division / 2.1 degree or higher)
- Proof of proficiency in English
An application fee of 75€ is due in order to submit the candidacy.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.