The Research for Change grant is an initiative of VERBI Software that aims to support researchers, research projects, and networks. The grant provides financial support and methodological training for early career researchers whose work aims to investigate, support and raise awareness of empowerment initiatives.
As a contribution to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #5 ‘Gender Equality’, they dedicate this year’s MAXQDA #ResearchforChange grants program to the empowerment of women and girls in the areas of economic, social, and political, cultural, legal and environmental participation. In recognition of the indispensable role of equal participation of men and women in all dimensions of development, we at VERBI GmbH want to support young scientists conducting research in this area with 3 Research Grants totaling $1,650.00 each.
A one-time $1,000.00 cash scholarship (in the currency of your home banking institution). A free two-year license for MAXQDA Analytics Pro (min. $350.00 value).Conducted by a Certified MAXQDA Trainer (up to $300.00 value).VIP customer service from the MAXQDA technical support.Participation in the MAXQDA Community. Your research will be featured on the MAXQDA website and social media.
- A one-time $1,000.00 cash scholarship (in the currency of your home banking institution).
- A free two-year license for MAXQDA Analytics Pro (min. $350.00 value).
- Conducted by a Certified MAXQDA Trainer (up to $300.00 value).
- VIP customer service from the MAXQDA technical support.
- Participation in the MAXQDA Community.
- Your research will be featured on the MAXQDA website and social media.
- The applicant must currently be an early career scientist: an undergraduate or postgraduate (Masters/PhD) student or a scientist who received their highest educational degree within the past 3 years.
- The applicant must be conducting or intending to conduct qualitative or mixed-methods research focused on womens’ and girls’ empowerment in the areas of political participation, peace and conflict, economic participation, social development, health, environment, human rights, or other related areas.
- The applicant uses or intends to use MAXQDA to analyze their research data. Knowledge of MAXQDA is not required but is an advantage in the application process.
- The applicant must be willing to submit one research report or research blog article (700-1000 words) in English to VERBI Software GmbH and complete the necessary edits with the MAXQDA team.
- VERBI Software GmbH employees, Professional MAXQDA Trainers, and previous MAXQDA Research Grant recipients are not eligible to apply.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.