The Organising Committee of The 8th IAFOR International Conference on Education in Hawaii (IICE) is calling for abstract submissions. To present your research at the conference your abstract must first pass double-blind peer review. Upon payment of registration fees, your attendance at the conference will be confirmed.
The IICE Organising Committee welcomes papers from a wide variety of interdisciplinary and theoretical perspectives, and submissions are organised into the streams and substreams listed below:
Teaching & Learning
- Learning Experiences, Student Learning & Learner Diversity
- Teaching Experiences, Pedagogy, Practice & Praxis
- Assessment Theories & Methodologies
- Curriculum Design & Development
- Adult, Lifelong & Distance Learning
- Education & Difference: Gifted Education, Special Education, Learning Difficulties & Disability
- Interdisciplinary, Multidisciplinary & Transdisciplinary Education
- Educational Policy, Leadership, Management & Administration
- Educational Research, Development & Publishing
- Professional Training, Development & Concerns in Education
- Primary & Secondary Education
- Higher Education
Community & Society
- Education, Sustainability & Society: Social Justice, Development & Political Movements
- International Education
Language & Culture
- Language Development & Literacy
- Foreign Languages Education & Applied Linguistics (including ESL/TESL/TEFL)
- Challenging & Preserving: Culture, Inter/Multiculturalism & Language
Psychology, Mind & Brain
- Mind, Brain & Psychology: Human Emotional & Cognitive Development & Outcomes within Educational Contexts
- Counselling, Guidance & Adjustment in Education
Innovation & Technology
- Design, Implementation & Assessment of Innovative Technologies in Education
- Nurturing Creativity & Innovation: New, Innovative & Radical Education
- Knowledge Creation, Preservation & Access: Curation, Librarianship, Information & Archival Science
How to Submit Your Abstract
- The corresponding author must collect and enter the following information for the abstract submission:
Contact data - Correct spelling of first and last name, rank, affiliation, affiliation country
Paper Title - Full paper title for the presentation
- Paper Abstract - 250-word abstract
- To submit, go to IAFOR's online submission system.
- Create your account. Your email address will be used as your username and you will be asked to create a password. Please be aware that the information you enter when creating your account will be used for official Letters of Acceptance, Letters of Invitation, and Conference Programmes, so please ensure correct spelling of names, affiliated institutions, and so forth.
- Submit your abstract (maximum 250 words), choosing from the presentation formats listed below (Oral, Poster, Panel, Workshop, Live-Stream, or Virtual).
- Submit well before the submission deadline in order to benefit from Early Bird or Advanced Registration rates.
- Your abstract will undergo double-blind peer review and the results will be returned to you generally within four weeks.
- If your abstract is accepted you will be invited to register for the conference.
- Upon payment of the registration fee, you will receive a confirmation email containing your official receipt.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.