AGBU Armenia announces the launch of a new Women Entrepreneurs Group for businesses operating (at least 1 year) in Armenia, in Artsakh. The AGBU Women Entrepreneurs program promotes the development of entrepreneurial knowledge and skills of participants, helps to conduct competent market research, develop a marketing strategy, effectively organize business and financial management, understand the competitive advantages, and introduces tax legislation. Participants receive individual advice specific to their business area.
The program consists of the following stages:
Pre-school stage. A series of video courses, during which the participants gain basic knowledge and skills, which later help me to make a smoother transition to the educational stage
Educational and guidance phase. Three-month course and guidance, during which participants develop an entrepreneurial mindset, develop market research skills. Along with the courses, the participants receive individual advice specific to their business area.
Grant phase. The participants who have successfully completed the training phase present their business plans and apply for a grant of up to 2,000,000 AMD. In each group, 3 participants with the maximum points receive a grant.
- It is necessary to fill in the applications in Armenian.
- Applications filled in other languages or letters will not be considered.
- Only fully completed applications are considered (incomplete applications are not considered).
- The selection of participants is done in 2 stages: application interview.
- The beginning of the training phase - 2022. September.
- The language of the course is Armenian.
- The courses will take place in 5 different cities: Gyumri, Dilijan, Gavar, Goris, and Yerevan, twice a week, from 10:00 to 15:00 (including a one-hour break). Participants can attend classes in a city that is more convenient for them. Women from Artsakh can participate in the courses organized in Goris. Transfer of participants to training centers will be provided by the AGBU.
They can not apply to the program.
- Business trainers and consultants,
- the same people with more than one business plan,
- different representatives of the same business plan,
- those who are not business owners and/or do not have a legal share in the established business (if the business is registered),
- those who, in accordance with the law, cannot formally engage in business activities, for example, public servants,
- those who have a block on settlement accounts by the Judicial Acts Compulsory Enforcement Service, as the grant is provided only in non-cash form.
The program is open to women living in Armenia and Artsakh who:
- have RA citizenship,
- They are 18 and old,
- have their own business operating for at least 1 year,
- in the case of a registered business, is the legal owner or co-founder of the business with documents,
- are ready to participate in a quarterly course twice a week,
- are ready to complete tasks on time, and work with a busy work schedule.
For further information, please click the "LINK TO ORIGINAL" button below.