This conference provides a good opportunity to meet like-minded academics and practitioners working in the area of FinTech. It is hosted by the University of Twente, the Netherlands. We aim for an on-site event, while hybrid and online participation will be facilitated.
They publish novel papers as a post proceedings book in the Springer Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing series. Acceptance to the conference does not automatically imply acceptance to the Springer series.
Advancements in Information and Communication Technologies have paved the way to new business models, markets, networks, services and players in the financial services industry. FinanceCom 2022 invites papers that help to understand, drive and exploit the associated systems, technologies and opportunities in the financial services industry.
After very successful FinanceCom workshops in Helsinki (virtually), Manchester, Sydney (twice), Regensburg, Montreal, Paris, Frankfurt (twice) and Barcelona, FinanceCom 2022 will be organised in the Netherlands for the first time. The workshop spans multiple disciplines, including analytical, technical, service, economic, sociological and behavioral sciences. We welcome research from any of these disciplines, as well as cross-disciplinary work. We are open to various levels of analysis and methodology.
- Notification of authors: end of June 2022
- Deadline revision & final version: 1 August 2022
- Pre-Conference Dinner: evening of 23 August 2022
- Conference: 24 August 2022, opening dinner event evening August 23rd
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Networks and business models
- Technology-Driven Transformation of the Financial Industry - towards Banking Value Networks
- Business process outsourcing/offshoring and Information Systems
- New e-Finance business models enabled by IT
- New Bank Business Models & Challenges in a Post-Financial Crisis
- Approaches for evaluating operational and credit risks as well as banking and market performance
- Financial Markets
- Electronic Markets Design and Engineering
- Algorithmic and High Frequency Trading / Post Trading Systems and Infrastructures
- Analysis of Intraday Market Data and News
- Regulation of Electronic Financial Markets (e.g. MiFiD II / MiFIR, EMIR or Dodd-Frank)
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Investments
- IT and implementations
- Role of new technologies (e.g. Web Services, Cloud, Big Data, and Grid Computing)
- Implementation experiences and case studies
- Enabling decision support systems in banking and financial markets
- Enterprise communication in Banking & Financial Services
- Interoperability of heterogeneous financial systems and evolving international standard
- “New” Emerging Digital and Virtual Financial Markets
- Virtual Currencies (Bitcoin, Amazon, …)
- Alternative Banking, Loan, and Financial Market Models
- New Customer Contact Trends
- Crowdfunding, Crowdsourcing, and B2B/B2C Social Media
- Loyalty Card and Smart Card Markets
- New Banking and Payment Trends
- Banking, payments, and currencies in emerging countries
- Analytics Revolution in Finance
Authors are invited to submit novel research papers of not more than 15 pages.
All papers are to be submitted via the workshop paper review system. Submitted papers will be reviewed by the program committee.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.