The Government of Israel is pleased to offer scholarships to foreign students, as agreed in the Cultural Agreements between Israel and the following countries:
Argentina, Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Canada (Quebec Province), China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Korea, Lithuania, Latvia, Mexico, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Republic of Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain and Turkey.
The following countries have a special scholarship arrangement:
Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Great Britain, Finland, France, Japan, Norway, the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Russia.
Different types of scholarships are offered (not available for veterinary and medicine studies):
1. Summer language courses (Ulpan)
2. One academic year (October to June) for a maximum of eight months (M.A., Ph.D. Post Doctorate or research studies).
- The applicant should hold a BA or BSc degree (or higher) and have a good record of academic achievement.
- The applicant should be a citizen of the country where he/she applies for the scholarship and be under the age of 35 (at the beginning of the academic year). Israeli citizens are not eligible to submit an application for this scholarship. Recipients of the scholarship must receive a student visa (A2), issued by the Israeli embassy to which their application was submitted.
- Proof of English or Hebrew language proficiency.
- The applicant should meet the academic requirements of the Israeli University to which he/she applies. A scholarship will be granted only after the required Institute approves the acceptance of the candidate.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.