Digital Whistleblowing Fund Project
What is the Digital Whistleblowing Fund?
The Digital Whistleblowing Fund is a small-grant project by the Hermes Center for Transparency and Digital Human Rights and Renewable Freedom Foundation that enables investigative journalism groups and human rights grassroots organisations to apply to receive financial, operational and strategic support in starting a secure digital whistleblowing initiative, as part of their social mission.
- a small non-profit
- based in Europe
Ideal applications for this grant program are:
- Socially motivated, ideally supporting investigative journalism and human rights projects
- Have the potential for immediate impact and long-term sustainability
- Incorporate collaborative partnerships with other organizations and/or individuals whether internationally or in the applicant’s local social activism context
- Lead by a team with a heterogeneous mix of competences and approaches
- Have defined a plan with who will do what and how much time it is going to take
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.