NN Future Matters Scholarship
At NN, one of our priorities is to build the economic capabilities of today’s young people. We take this social responsibility very seriously, and are pleased to offer young people who need support access to our means and expertise.
Are you the first within your family to study at a university? Do you need financial support for your studies? Are you from one of the selected countries and planning to do your master’s in the Netherlands? And are you studying in the field of finance, risk management, economics, data science and entrepreneurship? Then make sure to apply for the NN Future Matters Scholarship programme.
The scholarship consists of an amount of € 5,000 (except for students from Turkey and Japan*) and a mentorship. You will receive € 4,500 in two instalments of € 2,250 each during the academic year and € 500 at the end of your studies.You will be matched with an NN mentor who will coach you throughout your studies. With this NN Future Matters scholarship and coaching programme NN aims to help you engage in your own professional development.
- You are from Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Japan, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain or Turkey.
- The master’s degree programme is a full-time programme in the field of finance, risk management, economics, data science or entrepreneurship at one of the participating Dutch research universities.
- The master’s degree programme starts in September of the academic year 2020-2021.
- You are a first-generation academic, i.e. your parents or guardians don't have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent).
- You meet the specific admission requirements of the institution of your choice.
- Preferably, you have not yet studied or worked abroad.
How to apply
Start by checking if you meet all the above application criteria. Check the page with application instructions and see if the university and master's degree programme of your choice participate in the NN Future Matters Scholarship.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.