A leadership development program for social entrepreneurs serving children and youth
Gratitude Network Fellowship Details
The Gratitude Network Fellowship is a 12-month leadership development program designed to help social entrepreneurs scale their organizations to the next level and therefore expand their impact.
ALL GRATITUDE FELLOWS:
- Are matched and meet monthly with a highly-skilled Coach
- Receive support from Expert Advisors to help tackle operational and execution issues as needed
- Meet regularly by video with their Fellow Cohort for a leadership roundtable
- Are invited to topical Growth Webinars
- Have the opportunity to attend the Gratitude Network’s annual Leadership Summit – a multi-day learning and collaboration event
- Are given visibility on the Gratitude Network website, Facebook page, email newsletter and various live events
- Remain a valued member of the Gratitude Network Alumni and family — for future events and ongoing activities
Eligibility for the Gratitude Network Fellowship
In order to be considered for the Fellowship, Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Social enterprise is at least one-year old.
- Social enterprise must have at least two full-time employees (including the Applicant).
- Social enterprise’s beneficiaries must primarily be children/youth.
- Social enterprise must be serving children/youth in one of the following categories:
- Education such as school systems, training of teachers, education technology, and early childhood programs as well as how/what children learn at school or outside of the classroom (e.g. after-school or summer programs).
- Health and Wellbeing such as addressing children’s basic needs, including poverty alleviation, nutrition, water, safe shelter, disease prevention, mental health, and social-emotional health.
- Children’s Rights such as protecting children and families from abuse, exploitation, trafficking, incarceration, and other harm, as well as other advocacy.
- Applicant is committed full‐time to the social enterprise organization.
- Applicant has strategic decision making power for the social enterprise as the organization’s Founder/Co-Founder, Executive Director, CEO, or similar level role.
- Applicant will not be receiving formal coaching/mentoring support during Gratitude Fellowship year (2020).
- Applicant and social enterprise organization are interested and ready to scale the organization.
- Applicant is able to commit to the time commitments of the Fellowship
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: