Applications are welcome from young scientists from developing countries (other than Pakistan) who wish to pursue postdoctoral research in natural or social sciences with the TWAS-CUI Fellowship Programme commencing in 2022/2023.
TWAS-CUI Fellowships will provide a monthly stipend which should cover living costs such as accommodation, food and health insurance and will last for a minimum duration of six months to a maximum of 12 months.
The Fellowships are tenable in the departments and laboratories of the campuses of the COMSATS University Islamabad (CUI) for a minimum period of 6 months to a maximum of 12 months. TWAS-CUI Fellowships are offered in Mathematics, Biosciences, Metrology, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Physics, Chemical Engineering and Management Sciences. Also offered are Development studies, Economics, Economics and International Relations.
To be eligible for the TWAS-CUI Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be nationals of a developing country (other than Pakistan).
- Must not be on site in Pakistan
- Must not hold any visa for temporary or permanent residency in Pakistan or any developed country.
- Hold a PhD degree in a relevant field
- Apply for the fellowship within five years of having obtained a PhD degree
- Provide a certificate of good health – including results of a COVID-19 test
- Provide an official Acceptance Letter from CIIT.
- Provide evidence of English language Proficiency.
- Not take up other assignments during the period of her/his fellowship
Interested applicants for the TWAS-CUI Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022 are to apply online before the application deadline. Applicants are to submit the following documents:
- Submit an Acceptance Letter from CUI when applying or by the deadline at the latest.
- Reference letters which must be on letter-headed paper and signed.
- Applicants for the TWAS-CUI Postdoctoral Programme are to send a copy of their application (by e-mail) to CUI.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.