Are you a nonprofit organization tackling a wide range of social problems? Do you seek to improve your efficiency and magnify your impact? Then apply for the Zendesk Foundation Tech for Good Impact Award 2022.
Tech for Good is a comprehensive program donating software, expertise, and financial support to nonprofit organizations tackling a wide range of social challenges. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the award to magnify their impact.
The Tech for Good Impact Awards will provide multiple grants totaling $500K, product donations, and pro bono support to global nonprofit organizations. Zendesk is looking for organizations or projects that seek to make a tangible difference in one of its Foundation’s impact areas:
- Foster community – enable connections that offer support and allow people to thrive;
- Promote resilience in a time of crisis – safeguard against disaster and reduce human suffering;
- Create career pathways into tech – close the economic opportunity gap and reduce unemployment.
Applicants should demonstrate how Zendesk’s products and financial support will help them serve more people and create more impact among vulnerable or disadvantaged populations.
To be eligible for the Zendesk Foundation Tech for Good Impact Award 2022, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be verifiable charitable organizations operating for charitable purposes whose activities are in furtherance of the Foundation’s core focus areas.
- Organizations must submit an application via the submission form that demonstrates how the applicant’s beneficiary communities will be impacted by Zendesk software and grant funds.
- Only applications submitted through the application form will be considered. Zendesk will not accept emailed applications.
How to Apply
Interested applicants for the Tech for Good Impact Award are to submit an application via the submission form showing how the applicant’s beneficiary communities will be impacted by Zendesk software and grant funds.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.