Oxford Wolfson Marriott Graduate Scholarships
These awards have been made possible by a philanthropic legacy from the late Dr Francis Marriott and from a donation from the University's Graduate Scholarship Matched Fund. The scholarship covers course fees (at the Home/EU rate for DPhil applicants) and a grant for living costs (for full time students the grant will be least £15,009; part-time students will receive a proportional study support grant). The awards will be made in partnership with a number of departments, faculties and centres for doctoral training that may, exceptionally, enhance an award to bring it up to the overseas fee level.
When awarding these Scholarships, preference will be given to applicants who have listed Wolfson as their first-choice College when two (or more) candidates are of equal academic merit.
Awards will be made for the following courses for 2020 entry:
- DPhil Surgical Sciences (3 years)
- Environmental Research NERC Doctoral Training Programme (4 years)
- DPhil Primary Health Care (3 years)
- DPhil Archaeology (3 years)
- DPhil in a qualifying AHRC-funded 3-year course (Open-Oxford-Cambridge AHRC Doctoral Training Partnership)
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.