Vice-Chancellor Scholarships (Non-EU Students only)
Manchester Met is making a limited number of Vice-Chancellor scholarships available, each to the value of £5,000*. These scholarships are open to international students who enrol on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme.
*The scholarship amount quoted relates to the 2017/18 academic year and may change for the 2018/19 academic year.
Manchester Met is offering a number of postgraduate scholarships, up to the value of £2,000.
The scholarship is open to international students who enrol on a full-time postgraduate taught programme and is based on academic merit. This will be evidenced in your academic transcripts and graduation certificates.
You do not need to apply for this scholarship. You will automatically be considered and we will contact you if you are successful. Over 75% of eligible enrolled PGT students received this scholarship for the 2016/2017 academic year.
Terms and Conditions
- VC Scholars are expected to contribute to the projects of Manchester Met’s alumni community
- Successful applicants are required to join the International Alumni Ambassador Scheme
- In order to apply, applicants must have accepted an unconditional or a conditional firm offer for a course at Manchester Metropolitan University
- If a student holds a conditional offer and applies for the Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship, the scholarship can only be awarded once the offer conditions have been met
- Applicants who defer their studies will not be eligible for the 2017/2018 scholarship
- The scholarship award is limited to Undergraduate and Postgraduate taught course applicants only
- Scholarships are only available for new Manchester Metropolitan University students who are classed as overseas students and are required to pay full overseas tuition fees. Current students moving from one course to another are not eligible for the scholarship
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.