The Data Science Summer School is a series of theoretical and practical workshops on the exciting methods and technologies currently employed by industry, government, and civil society to address the world's most complex problems. Data Science Summer School will provide the following benefits for participants:
- Single day (4-hour) workshops covering theory and application;
- Instruction from professors, researchers, and industry experts;
- Networking opportunities with other Summer School participants;
- Certificate of Attendance for participation in the Summer School;
- And best of all, attendance is fully sponsored;
The Data Science Summer School is organized by the Hertie School Data Science Lab with funding and support from the Hertie School.
They do not send out confirmation email so as not to clutter your mailbox. You will receive a detailed link to the specific course close to the date. Please use your institutional (if you have one) or personal email and sign up to ALL the workshops that you are interested in. All workshops will be recorded and made available to the participants afterwards.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.