In this section, you will find everything you need to know about the application and selection process of the Regional Awards program.
FINANCIAL CAPITAL SUPPORT
- US$ 100,000 grant for each first-place awardee
- US$ 60,000 grant for each second-place awardee
- US$ 30,000 grant for each third-place awardee
HUMAN CAPITAL SUPPORT
The fellowship program focuses on several key areas of human capital support for women impact entrepreneurs and offers a combination of 1:1 training and collective workshops.
- 1:1 training in financials, storytelling, impact measurement, etc.
- 1:1 advice sessions with subject matter experts in the Cartier Women's Initiative community
- Community peer learning sessions
- Online and in-person leadership communications and media training workshops
- Online knowledge sessions, group coaching, and in-person INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Program and/or INSEAD Executive Education Program (pending admission based on INSEAD’s eligibility criteria and selection process)
- 1:1 leadership capacity executive coaching by The Coaching Fellowship
SOCIAL CAPITAL SUPPORT
Throughout the program, we strive to highlight the social and environmental impact created by our fellows and bridge connections between women impact entrepreneurs and their supporters.
- International exposure & media visibility
- Access to an online & offline community of 500+ experts and peers
- Ongoing support for the development of the fellows’ businesses
To apply to the Regional Awards, you need to complete the online application form and provide the supporting documentation listed below.
- Your resume
- Your business registration document
- Your pitch deck: we are not looking for a specific format, just submit an existing pitch deck that accurately describes the impact of your business. This can be an investor presentation or a product presentation (no more than 15 pages max.).
A one-minute video of yourself in which you answer the following questions:
- What is your motivation behind solving the problem that you have identified?
- What is the impact you wish to create through your solution?
- What do you wish to gain/contribute to the Cartier Women’s Initiative community?
3 additional attachments of your choice: image of product, brochure, press, article, research, etc.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.