This course will introduce the principles of Digital Product Management and Design Thinking to the students.
In four days, students will learn about the main methods and techniques of the Design Thinking process. Teams of 3-5 people will spend four days working on real-life industry problem statements and by the end of the week they will design a prototype of the user-centric solution.
The teams will present their ideas, outcomes, plans and lessons learned to the partner company representatives and other teams.
The course leaders are:
Maria Laanelepp, University of Tartu
On successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
1. Turn a problem statement into a product vision.
2. Develop a product strategy and corresponding metrics to assess success.
3. Create and test product prototypes.
4. Present the prototype to potential customers.
5. Understand how to manage a product innovation project in a real-life setting.
EUR 300: Students are responsible for their travel, accommodation and travel insurance (visa arrangements if needed) from their home country to Tartu and back to their home country. It is recommended to visit the Tartu Welcome Centre website and Student Hostel website to find accommodation opportunities. It is possible to take a bus from Tallinn Airport to Tartu Coach Station (180km). Ticket information on Tpilet.
For further information, please click the "LINK TO ORIGINAL" button below.