Advanced On-the-Job Training Programme For Young Professionals From CEI Member States
In the framework of the Advanced On-the-Job Training Programme for Young Professionals from CEI Member States, the CEI is offering three fellowships of 1,650.00 EUR per month for a duration of 12 months.
The selected candidates will join the Executive Secretariat of the Central European Initiative (CEI-ES) in Trieste.
On the basis of their curricula and professional experience, they will assist the Secretariat in carrying out the Organisation’s activities in the areas of:
- Liaison and External Relations (incl. CEI Activities/Events);
- Communication (incl. CEI Activities/Events);
- EU Project Management.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in the related area within public and private bodies, international organisations and other regional bodies as well as NGOs.
- Citizen of one of the CEI Member States (double citizenships or residence elsewhere than the country of origin should be duly reported). Preference will be given to candidates from non-EU CEI Member States;
- University degree from a recognised academic institution in a subject of relevance to the Call.
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Expected starting date: 10 January 2020
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: