Vice-Chancellor's International High Achievers Scholarships
CDU offers a limited number of 25 per cent and 50 per cent tuition fee scholarships for international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement. The tuition scholarships apply to the tuition fees for the full duration of an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree.
The scholarships are exclusively available to international students commencing a degree at CDU, and are awarded on demonstrated academic merit.
Eligibility and Conditions
Eligible applicants must:
- Submit a demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
- Meet the University's academic and English entry requirement
- Hold an offer of admission to the degree at CDU for Semester 2, 2018
- Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Submit a completed application for the scholarship by 01 May 2018 for commencement in Semester 2, 2018
- Not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship
Conditions of the scholarship for awardees
- Awardees must commence studies in Semester 2, 2018
- Awardees must maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester in the degree at CDU, at a Credit average or better (65 – 75 per cent) and with no fail grade in any subject
- The tuition fee scholarship will be applied directly upon enrolment each semester
- Awardees must pay the remaining balance of their tuition on or before the start of each semester
- The scholarship is neither transferrable for cash, nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, course or year
- Awardees must abide by the Student of the University By-laws
- Awardees must be paying international fees and not domestic fees
- Awardees are required to inform the International Office via email email@example.com of any visa status changes immediately as this may result in a termination of the scholarship
How to apply
Download the Vice-Chancellor's International High Achiever's Scholarship Application Form and submit with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU.
Please note: the VCIHAS scholarships are very competitive and meeting the minimum eligibility standards described above does not guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship. All applicants who meet the minimum eligibility standards will be included in the selection process. The decision of the University selection panel is final.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.