Tom and Eileen House Scholarships 2017/18
Thanks to the generous support alumnus Richard House, we can help ensure that the opportunity to study for a Masters degree is open to all.
We are offering four taught Masters scholarships:
- two worth £5,000 each
- two worth £1,000 each.
To be eligible to apply you must be liable to pay fees at the UK/EU fee rate, starting your studies in the 2017/18 academic year.
The scholarships will be paid as a stipend in two instalments over the academic year.
To be eligible to apply you must:
- hold an offer from York for any department for a full-time taught Masters course
- be living permanently in the UK or EU
You must also meet one or more of the following widening participation criteria:
- You have been in Local Authority Care or supported by the Foyer Federation
- You have been in receipt of the Disabled Students’ Allowance
- You have been in receipt of the maximum Maintenance Grant or Special Support Grant whilst an undergraduate
- You were the first in your family to attend higher education (not including siblings) on entry to undergraduate study
- You were from a Low Participation Neighbourhood on entry to undergraduate study
- You are on a low income.
The deadline for applications is 2 June 2017, 11.59pm BST. You can apply online.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: