Anthony Dicks Memorial Scholarship
There are two Anthony Dicks Memorial Scholarship. Each scholarship is valued at £5000 in total.
- Any full-time Taught LLM programmes - see below:
- LLM (Master of Laws)
- LLM in Environmental Law and Sustainable Development
- LLM in Human Rights, Conflict and Justice
- LLM in International Commercial and Economic Law
- LLM in International Law
- LLM in Islamic Law
- LLM in Law and Gender
- LLM in Law, Development and Globalisation
- Part-time programmes are not eligible
- Must be domiciled in a developing country. Here's a list of developing countries
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a high income country
- Possess a first class honours degree from a UK institution or overseas equivalent.
- Have an unconditional offer (without pre-sessional English language) of admission to pursue the full-time LLM at SOAS by the scholarship application deadline. If your offer is conditional, please ensure you meet the conditions and receive an unconditional offer by the deadline. If your offer is unconditional with a pre-sessional English, please ensure you retake your English test and receive an unconditional offer (without pre-sessional English language) by the scholarship deadline.
Candidates will be assessed:
- On academic merit by a Selection Panel.
- Based on the information provided in your scholarship application and in your online admission application for admission. Selectors will be looking at the degree results and also at academic references, statements and other relevant information.
Scholarship Application Deadline
- Scholarship applications must be received no later than 15:00 (UK local time) on 20 February 2020.
- In order to be considered for this scholarship, you must ALSO submit a complete online application to your programme. It is recommended to apply for the programme about six weeks BEFORE the scholarship deadline (that is, by 9 January 2020). Please note that complete applications for admission can take up to 4 weeks to be considered by the Department, although this duration can vary depending on the time of year. You should be prepared to wait up to 6 weeks in busy periods.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: