HRH Prince Abdulaziz Bin Turki Bin Talal Alsaud Supporting Excellence Postgraduate Scholarship
HRH Prince Abdulaziz Bin Turki Bin Talal Alsaud is a valued alumnus of Coventry University London Campus and as part of his commitment to the development othe Arab League countries, he is supporting five full postgraduate scholarships for the academic year 2015/16 for students wishing to enrol onto an MBA or MSc at Coventry University London Campus.
Through the scholarship, HRH Prince Abdulaziz Bin Turki Bin Talal Alsaud, aims to give a better opportunity to talented individuals from the Arab League countries to become experts in their fields to takes their countries forward to the next stage of growth and development.
Each of the five scholarships available will cover the full tuition fee of an MBA or MSc progamme offered at Coventry University London Campus.
The scholarship is only open to individuals who are nationals of the member states of the Arab League: Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
Applicants will need to submit a 500 word essay outlining the postgraduate programme they would like a scholarship for, motivations and reasons for choosing this programme and how upon successful completion they will use their degree to make a difference within the member states of the Arab League.
Applications will only be accepted from students who hold an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an MBA or MSc programme at Coventry University London Campus.
Applicants will be expected to have achieved a minimum of a 2:1 (Upper Second Class Honours) in their first degrees or equivalent qualification.
Applicants will be able to demonstrate their English Language proficiency by providing evidence of an Overall IELTS score of 6.5, with a minimum of 5.5 in each component (Pre-Sessional English is not applicable for this scholarship).
Students cannot submit a Supporting Excellence Scholarship application prior to or together with their admissions application.
Application process and deadlines
- Eligible students who already hold an offer to study at Coventry University London Campus download the application form and send the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Together with their scholarship application, the applicant submits a 500 word essay outlining the postgraduate programme they would like a scholarship for, motivations and reasons for choosing this programme and how upon successful completion of the programme they will use their acquired skills to make a difference within the member states of the Arab League.
- Fully completed scholarship applications must be received by 24 August 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview by 26 August 2015.
- The formal interview for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted either via Skype or in person in London during the week commencing 31 August 2015.
- Successful applicants will be notified by Coventry University London Campus in the week commencing 2 September 2015.
Terms and conditions
Note all scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis and that the scholarship is only valid for students studying at Coventry University London Campus. Recipients of the scholarship cannot be transferred between campuses before or during studies. The scholarship cannot be used in conjunction with any other scholarships and/or discounts. Scholarships will be awarded by and made at the discretion of Coventry University London Campus. Scholarship applications received after the set deadlines will not be accepted. The scholarship will be awarded though a reduction in full fees.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: