Transform Together Scholarships
Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2017/18. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
We are now accepting scholarship applications for courses starting in January 2018. The closing date for applications is 1 November 2017.
How do I apply?
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam.
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online by the closing date of 1 November 2017
- Send your academic transcripts to email@example.com by 1 November 2017
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline. All decisions are at the University's discretion and are final
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Postgraduate only - have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only - have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you
- Are receiving funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution, or
- Have an offer for our Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English or International Foundation Programme in art, design and media or business, law and social sciences, and Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the preparation programme.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.