One year scholarships: call for application for 2016/17
The Bavarian State Ministry for Education, Science and the Arts will sponsor scholarships for the academic year 2016/17. . The scholarships are meant to finance doctoral or postgraduate studies at Bavarian universities. One year scholarships can be extended twice for up to 3 years. The scholarship is paid out monthly (700 €) and amounts to 8.400 € per year. Students with at least one child receive 860 € per month, which amounts to 10.320 € per year. Candidates should send their documents to the address specified in the important advice.
The objective of the annual scholarship program is to support scientific cooperation and academic exchange between Bavaria and Central-, Eastern- and Southeastern Europe.
for postgraduate studies (Masters etc.):
6. proof of the so far achieved exam or course results in Bavaria (copies)
7. a report (1-2 DIN A4 pages) covering the most important results achieved in your past year of study (i. e. attendance of seminars or lectures, course results, conferences etc. )
8. two expert opinions of professors from your course. Refer your referees to “guidelines for referees” (www.bayhost.de “Scholarships”)
for PhD studies
5. an interim report (max. 4 DIN A4 pages) about the results of your research in Bavaria, which refers to the project outline in your application document
6. two expert opinions of professors from the field that your dissertation relates to and from your Bavarian university. One expert opinion has to be from the supervisor of your dissertation.