La Trobe University values academic excellence. If you are a high-achieving International student and thinking about applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study, you can apply to receive a 100% scholarship for the duration of your studies at La Trobe University.
This prestigious La Trobe Vice-Chancellor Scholarship offers a 100% deduction on annual tuition fees for the entire duration of your studies to high-achieving International students accepted into our undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- The applicant must be a citizen and resident of Vietnam
- Be eligible for direct entry (no ELICOS or pathway) commencing an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree which is under the LTIS List of Eligible courses.
- Be a full-fee paying student (Non-Sponsored)
- The applicant must have an overall WAM* (AQF Equivalent) of 80% or above.
- The applicant must meet all the condition in the offer letter by the provided deadline.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
The eligible candidates will be shortlisted by a selection panel at La Trobe International and be assessed on bases of:
- Overall WAM
- Academic achievement
- Extra-curricular activities.
- Social activities.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: