NOW OPEN: Fully-funded PhD studentship in Travel Demand Modelling, Mobility as a Service & Big Data
UCL-Energy invites applicants for a fully-funded three-year PhD Studentship in Travel Demand Modelling, Mobility as a Service & Big Data.
Supervisors: Dr Maria Kamargianni, Lecturer in Energy & Transport, UCL EI; and Prof. Andreas Schäfer, Professor in Energy & Transport, UCL EI
- Title: PhD Studentship in Travel Demand Modelling, Mobility as Service & Big Data
- Stipend: approx. £16,500 & UK/EU fees & Annual research budget of £1000 and you will also be able to apply for additional funding to UCL schemes to cover extra costs of training and travel.
- Start date: September/October 2017
- Funding duration: Three years
The Urban Transport & Energy Group at UCL Energy Institute invites applications for a fully funded three-year PhD studentship. It will covering UK/EU fees plus stipend to focus on the development of the demand components of an advanced transport and energy activity based model able to simulate the multidimensional impacts of new mobility services on travel behaviour, traffic congestion, and energy consumption.
Stage 1 - Pre-application documents - (1) CV, (2) academic transcripts, and (3) one-page personal statement outlining motivation, interest and eligibility for the post - should be emailed directly to Mae Oroszlany: email@example.com.
Stage 2 - Following the interview, the successful candidate will be invited to make a formal application to the UCL Research Degree programme. Further guidance will be provided.
You will also have to meet the UCL's English Language requirements.
Informal enquiries on the content of the research topic should be emailed to Dr Maria Kamargianni, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for application: 05 May 2017
- Interviews week starting 15 May 2017
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.