About the scholarship
The Hertie School of Governance invites professionals from all sectors from central and eastern European countries (including the Western Balkans) as well as from NISPAcee member states to apply for the Central and Eastern European Scholarship for the next programme start of the Executive Master of Public Adminis- tration (Executive MPA) in September 2017.
The Executive MPA is an international executive master programme for professionals from the public, private, and non pro t sectors. The fully accredited programme provides expertise and additional quali cations in Management, Governance and Leadership and can be completed in 1 year full-time or 2 years part-time (modular entry possible by way of Executive Seminars & Certi cates). Located in Berlin, vibrant hub of European political dialogue, the Hertie School of Governance attracts renowned faculty and experienced professionals from all sectors in Europe and abroad. Participants travel to the block courses from places as far away as Arusha, Oslo, Washington D.C., or Moscow. Exchange programmes with Copenhagen Business School (CBS), ESCP Europe, etc. allow students to visit courses at these schools and vice versa.
The Executive MPA Central and Eastern European Scholarship is worth 29,500 EUR and covers the complete tuition fees for the Executive MPA programme at the Hertie School. The funds will be granted with a view to the quality of the application, the contribution of the applicant to the diversity of the student body as well as his/her financial need.
- 15 courses in Berlin and one four-day workshop in Brussels or London
- Combine courses in one- or two-week sessions to reduce the number of trips to Berlin
- Choose one of the following concentrations: “Leadership and Management”, “Economics, Finances, Methods” or “Intersectoral Management”
- Attend courses at leading European partner institutions including ESCP Europe (Executive MBA), Copenhagen Business School (MPG) and University of Bern (Executive MPA)
- Conclude your studies with a master’s thesis of high practical relevance
- 60 ECTS credits
For more information click "Further official information" below.