AMSTERDAM TALENT SCHOLARSHIP (ATS)
The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) aims to attract excellent students from around the world. Students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) can apply for an Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS).
The ATS is awarded at the end of every academic year to successful non-EEA students who have been enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship will cover fifty percent of the institutional tuition fee.
An applicant must meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS. The applicant should:
- Be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Be enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Have paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Not receive a full coverage scholarship covering the same period of studies
- Have obtained all 60 credits* in the present academic year, with a minimum average grade of 7,0
* Students at the European School of Physiotherapy (ESP) should have obtained all credits relevant to their academic year schedule.
How to apply
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS can download the application form. After filling in all required data on the application form, the form should be submitted to the appropriate ATS contact person (contact details included on this page under Contacts for ATS), together with a copy of your residence permit (front and back) and a certified grade list.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.