Scholarship Program For Master In Public Policy, 2022, Fulbright University, Vietnam

Publish Date: Jun 10, 2022

Deadline: Aug 14, 2022

Fulbright University Vietnam offers a Scholarship program for a Master in Public Policy. The scholarship program is aimed to increase diversity at Fulbright University Vietnam. 
Scholarship program for Master in Public Policy at Fulbright University Vietnam is funded by U.S. Department of State.
The primary purpose of this scholarship is to support international and domestic students in pursuing the Master in Public Policy - Policy Analysis and Master in Public Policy - Leadership & Management. The scholarship awards up to 100% off tuition fees, stipend, and living expenses as well.

Degree Level
Fulbright University Vietnam Scholarship program for Master in Public Policy 2022/2023 (Up to 100% Scholarship) is available to undertake Masters level programs at Fulbright University Vietnam.

Available Subjects
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.

  • Public Policy
  • Leadership & Management

Scholarship Benefits

  • Policy Analysis Concentration
  • Students who are Policy consultants and policy makers from public areas; lecturers; research fellows from public organizations, universities and research institutes; or distinction university graduates (graduating in 2021 & 2022) are granted 100% scholarship (equivalent to US$24k)
  • Students who are managers and executives from non-profit organizations, social organizations and enterprises; lecturers and researchers from private or international universities and institutes are granted 50% scholarship and required to pay the remaining 50% (equivalent to US$12k).

Leadership & Management Concentration:

  • Students are granted 40% scholarship and required to pay the remaining 60% tuition fee (equivalent to US$10.8k) for the program.
  • Prospective candidates are middle and senior leaders and managers in government agencies, enterprises, NPO/NGO organizations.

For both concentrations, the scholarship is inclusive of tuition fees, fieldtrip expenses (if any) and exclusive of stipend, materials, extracurricular activities, Harvard course, campus services and other personal expenses.

Eligibility Criteria
Excellent candidates with financial constraints, from public sector or remote areas, or female candidates will be considered for financial aid.

  • A bachelor's degree or an equivalence from a recognized institution
  • At least 2 years of working experience
  • Complete foundation courses as required by the Ministry of Education and Training for those who did not graduate from Economics or Management majors

Admission Procedure

  • Complete the online application form on time
  • Take the entrance examination (in Vietnamese)
  • Students scoring 50% or more in each test are invited to join the admission interview

For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.

Further Official Information

Link to Original

Similar Opportunities





Public Administration

Study Levels




Opportunity Types


Eligible Countries


Host Countries